With the latest technology & quality systems, Elizabeth’s Foods prides itself on providing superb contract manufacturing services. We’ve earned an outstanding reputation serving private label customers in retail, food service, institutional and ingredients supply.
Quality Product Applications:
- Chicken Breading
- Fish Breading
- Baby Food
… and many other end user products. It’s all good news. Elizabeth’s Foods will formulate and manufacture exactly what you need.
Beyond quality & consistency, our products are available in organic and 100% natural formulas. That means they’re free of artificial colors & flavors, GMO’s, hydrogenated oils and trans-fats.
Importantly, we always welcome customer input in product development. Our customers’ ideas blended with our own Research and Development team means an optimum product that meets everybody’s standards. We’re happy to custom formulate to meet the needs of our customers.
That way folks know what to expect from us every time.
To formulate the highest quality products, Elizabeth’s Foods’ in-house
Research & Development Department draws upon its unique strengths:
- Expert staff trained in food science & product development
- Cutting edge knowledge of nutrition & ingredient trends
- Dedication to wholesome & nutritious baked products
- Commitment to work closely with customers for optimum results
There’s one more element we bring to each and every
formulation—innovation. Adding this creative component will often make a new product truly exceptional, so it can distinguish itself from other items in the marketplace.
So whether it’s our R & D staff, nutrition expertise, customer partnering or innovative approach, you’re going to get the quality product you really want.
Put it all together and it’s a great combination for what we do best.
In today’s food industry, it takes dedication & commitment to consistently manufacture high quality, wholesome products. At Elizabeth’s Food Company, our commitment goes back four generations when everything was made by hand and delivered by horse-drawn carriage.
Today our commitment is the same. While the technology & systems have changed, our dedication to quality has been a constant.
Quality Point By Point
- We use only the freshest quality natural or organic ingredients from trusted suppliers
- Our manufacturing standards meet or exceed all FDA Guidelines
- We are (Orthodox Union) KSA Kosher Certified
- SQF Level 2 Certified to comply with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), recognized globally as a reputable food safety certification scheme.
- We are also HALAL Certified.
- We use a voluntary Third Party Audit System that monitors Quality, Food Safety & Sanitation systems to ensure continuous compliance
- Products are hearth oven baked; never fried
- We’re dedicated to nutritional excellence:
- All products are 100% Natural or Certified Organic
- No Trans-Fat
- Non GMO
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Quality & nutrition have always been our highest priority.