In today’s food industry, it takes dedication & commitment to consistently manufacture high quality, wholesome products. At Elizabeth’s Foods, our commitment goes back four generations when everything was made by hand and delivered by horse-drawn carriage.
Today our commitment is the same. While the technology & systems have changed, our dedication to quality has been a constant.
Quality Point By Point
- We use only the freshest quality natural or organic ingredients from trusted suppliers
- Our manufacturing standards meet or exceed all FDA Guidelines
- We are (Orthodox Union) KSA Kosher Certified
- SQF Level 2 Certified to comply with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), recognized globally as a reputable food safety certification scheme.
- We are also HALAL Certified.
- We use a voluntary Third Party Audit System that monitors Quality, Food Safety & Sanitation systems to ensure continuous compliance
- Products are hearth oven baked; never fried
- We’re dedicated to nutritional excellence:
- All products are 100% Natural or Certified Organic
- No Trans-Fat
- Non GMO
- No Hydrogenated Oils
The point is, quality & nutrition have always been our highest priority. It’s something you can count on, and an important part of Plain Good Baking.